Decor8 + Define

September 26, 2012

October is gearing up to be e-course month for me.

While I missed the Blogging Your Way 2.0 class offered by Holly Becker of Decor8 in June (which was on my 12 for ’12 list, by the way), I’m pleased to see there’s going to be a Blogging Your Way Boot Camp (for both new and 2.0 students) in October. I am signed up!

And while it doesn’t totally make sense for me financially, practically, or time-wise (is there a -ally word for time?), I’m also strongly considering signing up for Kristin Rogers‘ photography class at The Define School called “The Inspired Home.”

I’m not sure how I first found out about her, but she’s one of my favorite people to follow on Instagram, so I’m thinking about taking Steve Job’s advice and just going for it!

Here’s some more information about The Define School if you’re interested:

Define School from Jeff Manion on Vimeo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Lauren September 28, 2012 at 1:18 pm

Yay! Good for you, girl! I’m all for more, more, more (!) learning. I’m doubling up on classes too…or back to backing it. Just decided today to slide from an online photography class into one here in town. Want to walk to school together?

Heather October 4, 2012 at 9:08 am

For sure!

Nina October 1, 2012 at 7:25 pm

I just signed up for the BYW Boot Camp too so I will definitely see you in class Heather! The photography class sounds great as well. Photography is something I would like to explore further and learn how to properly work my camera. Here is to an October full of learning!

Heather October 4, 2012 at 9:08 am

Oh good, Nina! I will “see” you there!

Christina @ Homemade Ocean October 5, 2012 at 4:30 pm

Hey girl hey! Your blog looks great, so excited to join you for BYW bootcamp :)

Heather October 10, 2012 at 9:25 am

Aw, thanks! BYW is keeping me on my toes, that’s for sure!

noreen October 6, 2012 at 5:48 pm

hey heather, i’m happy for you about decor8. my teaching schedule is not working for october and my sister is getting married next week! so i’ll try to do a decor8 next summer. post about it, will you? i’d love to follow along. also let us know about that photo class. can’t wait to hear about it. enjoy your new adventures!

Heather October 10, 2012 at 9:43 am

Yes, I can imagine it’s a busy time for you! This week’s assignment includes posting 3 times. You know that will be a stretch for me! I’m excited about the photo class too, I think it starts Monday.

me plus molly October 7, 2012 at 10:54 am

Hello!
I shall see you in class too. So looking forward to staring BYW. And oh my word the Define courses look fab! Another site for me to bookmark, I strive each week to take a better photo, forever learning!
Kirsty :)

Heather October 10, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Maybe two classes at once was a little too much for me, but I just couldn’t resist!

Kinga October 9, 2012 at 2:27 pm

I hope your enjoying class! I did the one in june and was overwhelmed with a ton of other stuff and I sadly didn’t make the best of it so I decided to opt out of Boot Camp…Enjoy it a little extra for me!!!

Heather October 10, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Thanks, Kinga! I thought about signing up in June but we were going to be gone on vacation half the time. Then it filled up before I could make up my mind – which was probably a good thing!

Heather B October 9, 2012 at 7:55 pm

The Define School looks really cool. I’ve never heard of it before. You’ll have to keep us posted on how it goes. I also want to hear about boot camp! Good luck!!!

Heather October 10, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Thanks Heather! I can’t wait for Define to start!

Mary C. Nasser October 10, 2012 at 8:20 am

Looking forward to learning from Holly, too!
Your photography class sounds like an excellent complement to BYW, too!

Wishing you all the best,
Mary (from BYW Bootcamp)

Heather October 10, 2012 at 3:55 pm

The photography portion of BYW was my favorite! Hoping will see some more of it in the boot camp as well!